This pattern was designed on CorelDraw. It is based on 1/4" incrementation. The finished edge makes a very elegant finish to teabag folding, photos, pressed flowers or other card creations.
The finished edge
|1. Fold cardstock to finished size.
2. Lay pattern directly on folded edge and tape securely.
3. Use razor knife to make precice cuts following each diagonal mark of the pattern. DO NOT make any cuts that will go off the end of the card.
4. Remove pattern.
5. Unfold card stock.
6. Carefully lift every other V and fold back. Tuck point under the 'innards' of the V behind it.
7. Continue to the end of the card.
8. Fold card back to original configuration to view your completed edge.